PACKAGING AND PROCESSING INNOVATIONS DISCOVERED AT INTERPACK 2017
Come and hear a series of panellists discuss the innovations seen and ideas drawn from attending and exhibiting at interpack 2017; the world’s leading trade fair on the 7th of June in Melbourne at a technical dinner jointly hosted by the AIP and the APPMA.
Panelists will include:
- Michael Dossor MAIP, Group General Manager, Result Group of Companies,
- Magdy Eldessouky, General Manager – Australia, tna australia,
- Jasson Mills, Research and Development Manager (Australia), Amcor Flexibles Asia Pacific,
- Pierre Pienaar (Prof) MSc, FAIP, CPP, President-Elect, World Packaging Organisation
- Lindy Hughson AAIP, Publisher, Yaffa Media.
- Jason Goode FAIP, Group Packaging and Process Improvement Manager, Simplot Australia
All of industry is invited to attend.
Interpack is the essential event for the food, beverage, confectionery, bakery, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, non-food and industrial goods sectors. No other trade fair in the world presents the entire supply chain. At no other trade fair does the packaging industry provide all sectors with tailored solutions and innovative designs based on such a variety of materials, and it is, of course, THE event for the packaging industry.
As the major inspiration for the packaging industry and all related process technologies 2,700 exhibitors from more than 60 countries recently presented their latest ideas, innovative concepts and technological visions at interpack 2017. The innovations are not only in equipment and machinery for packaging and processing, but also in production tools for packaging materials, materials themselves, and services for the entire industry.
To book your place visit http://aipack.com.au/event-registration/?ee=118