The organisers of FoodTech Pack tech and the NZIFST will be holding 3 days of expert led industry seminars and now is the time to research must attend sessions. The APPMA will be hosting one of the seminars. The APPMA seminar will be discussing Packaging & Processing Machinery Trends & Innovations and will be held on Tuesday 11th of October, 12.45 pm-1.45 pm. This interactive seminar will include a panel of experts from APPMA Member companies who will discuss key trends and topics such as Cobots: Collaborative Robots, Internet of Things:4.0, Serialisation & Authentication, Machine Vision, Reducing product giveaway/overfill and Total Cost of Ownership.
Panellists will include:
- Grant Carter, Local Business Unit Manager – Robotics, ABB Limited
- Robert Hodge, Product Manager, Rhima New Zealand
- Timothy Baron, Industry Sales Manager – Consumer Goods, SICK
- Julian Horsley, Systems Division, A&D Australasia
- Robert Hicks, OEM Segment Development Manager – South Asia, Rockwell Automation.