All members of the Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association are bound by the provisions of this Code of Ethics, and the Association actively encourages members to conform to the code.
“As a Member of the Australian Packaging and Processing Machinery Association, and in keeping with the highest standards of service and business responsibility, I pledge to”:
- Conduct all aspects of my business in a professional and responsible manner in keeping with the spirit of this Code;
- Sustain a level of competence expected of me as a professional operator and only manufacture or supply equipment for which I am suitably qualified;
- Deal with all business partners and the public with honesty and fairness;
- Ensure all advertising and promotions are not false or misleading, and do not harm the professional reputation and service of a fellow Member;
- Manufacture and supply products and services of the highest quality and optimum value while maintaining the ability to earn a reasonable profit;
- Wherever possible use and recommend equipment which is manufactured with regard to its effect on the environment;
- Provide a safe and satisfying work environment for all employees;
- Engage in fair and open competition based on truthful representation of products and services offered;
- Not intentionally injure the professional reputation or practice of a fellow Member;
- Contribute to, and promote industry growth, through adhering to this Code and communicating the benefits of doing business with Member companies.