The Australian Packaging & Processing Machinery Association (APPMA), the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) and the Packaging Council of New Zealand, have established the Packaging & Processing Innovation and Design Awards (PIDA) that will recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field in Australia and New Zealand.
The Design Innovation of the Year company awards will recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging and processing materials, innovative packaging and processing machinery/equipment within each of these four manufacturing categories:
3. Health, Beauty & Wellness
4. Domestic & Household.
In each of these four categories there will be an award given for:
1. Materials & Packaging
2. Packaging Machinery/Equipment.
In addition there will be two company awards available for all nominees within each of the four award
1. Sustainable Packaging & Processing Award
2. Save Food Packaging Design Award.
The Individual awards will recognise people whose have made specific contributions to the packaging
and processing industry. These Individual Awards will include:
1. Young Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
2. Industry Packaging & Processing Professional of the Year.
3. The APPMA Scholarship and the Packaging Council of New Zealand Scholarship which offers one person from both Australia and New Zealand the opportunity to enrol in the Diploma in Packaging Technology; an internationally recognised and accredited course. The APPMA Scholarship will be for Australian Applicants and the Packaging Council of New Zealand Scholarship will be for New Zealand Applicants.
The PIDA Awards will be the exclusive award program for all Australia and New Zealand entries into the prestigious WorldStar Packaging Awards.
2018 Submissions closed 23 February!
CRITERIA AND ENTRY FORMS
1. DESIGN INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – FOOD CATEGORY
2. DESIGN INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – BEVERAGE CATEGORY
3. DESIGN INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – HEALTH, BEAUTY & WELLNESS CATEGORY
4. DESIGN INNOVATION OF THE YEAR AWARD – DOMESTIC & HOUSEHOLD CATEGORY
5. SAVE FOOD PACKAGING DESIGN AWARD
6. SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING & PROCESSING DESIGN AWARD
1. YOUNG PACKAGING & PROCESSING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
2. INDUSTRY PACKAGING & PROCESSING PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
3. APPMA SCHOLARSHIP *SPECIAL AWARD (For Australian Applicants)*
4. THE PACKAGING COUNCIL OF NEW ZEALAND SCHOLARSHIP *SPECIAL AWARD (For NZ Applicants)*
Partnership opportunities available – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details…